Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

L 'Amour Toujours - Gigi d' Agostino the song - limited edition version 2

L 'Amour Toujours - Gigi d' Agostino the song - limited edition version 2
Description I still believe in your eyes
I just don't care what
You have done in your life
Baby I'll always be here by your side
Don't leave me waiting too long
Please come by
I still believe in your eyes;
There is no choice,
I belong to your life
Because I will live
To love you someday;
You'll be my baby
And we'll fly away
And I'll fly with you,

Lets singing with me :)
(all the song there is in this poster)
Great print for teenager room or for anyone who love Gigi d' Agostino!!!

(click on the photos for bigger view)
A limited edition, original fine art digital collage print by Kostas Tsipos
This original type of Gigi d' Agostino art is to
become a historical collector's item! Signed, dated
and numbered by artist. Created in a limited edition
of only 50 fine art prints.
This digital collage print with pigment inks on Fine art Cardstock paper with a matte finish.

The inks deliver deep-rich colors
for fine art prints that are stunning and gallery quality.
Printed on 8,268x 11,693 inches Fine art Eco texture Cardstock paper
If you want a custom bigger size from this print let me know for more info thnks:)
All pieces are shipped flat in a protective sleeve and a bend proof mailer.

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment