Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Crown of Thorns


On their way that morning to their destinations. Some for jobs, some for home, and some for celebrations. 266 souls were taken away. This was all done within a few hours of this day. Lasting of course a lifetime, by this horrific crime. Looking into the innocent eyes of my children, I see their hopes and dreams coming to despair. Protect them, I cannot, against the war that has been declared. The tears I cry, When asked "mummy why?" My heart aches, For I have no reply. -------------------------------- (BY Suzana Dox) ----------------------------------- for the victims 11 september... those thorns pain my heart when i remember this day... ----------------- Crown of Thorns

more details about this poster Crown of Thorns

No comments:

Post a Comment