Pages

Friday, November 17, 2006

Moments for Two

somewhere on internet i saw this wonderful letter... after this letter i done this shot...
----------------
Dear Jemima,

It's been years since the last time I saw your face. I had seen so many moons and sunsets but still no trace of your smile. My heart longed for you as the flowers longed for the rain. What have you been doing now? I hope you still remember the way I called your name back then. There are so many things that I can't forget about you. The way you comb your hair in the beautiful daylight, the way you speak, the way you swear, the way you walk and from this I must say ... I love everything about you. I wish I could be there where you are right now. To hold you and tell the very secret that my soul kept inside up to now - that I love you. This is my purpose in life ... to protect you and give all the very best for you. As I write this letter, I can almost feel you beside me.

Last night, in my dreams, I saw your face. You are so beautiful. You were standing at the beach and the wind was blowing through your hair. Your face is a vision I think I could never find in anyone else. Then I started to reach you but as soon as I'm getting nearer to you ... You were fading away and I couldn't do anything about it ... I started to bow my head and began crying but then I heard your voice calling out to me ... As you were fading away, I find myself remembering everything about those beautiful moments ... moments with you.

I always dream of you this way ... And as the days passes by, my love for you will never go, it grows stronger and deeper in the depths of my heart. Please don't ask me why do still long for you ... for there's no one else but you that this heart of mine would love forever. My heart will always belong to you and all my love I send to you.

You are my heart, you are my life, you are my smile, you are my world... and you are my love.

Love Always,

Henry

more details about this poster "Moments for Two"

No comments:

Post a Comment