Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Top FIVE Hot Items For Shopping

Introducing an exciting new segment for shoppers and Etsy shop owners alike, just in time for the Holiday shopping season.
Once a week I will be posting a new segment with the title "Top FIVE Hot Items For Shopping". Curious as to what information you will find in under this title? Read on and find out!
Each week I will name ten sellers and their shops on etsy, I will pick sellers I have connected with and found amazing in the etsy community. From each special shop I will pick one item to review and give you an idea of what the shop is about!
The segment will appear on My Twitter channel AT 12 .10 PM every Monday ( 1250 almost followers there)and in my blog,My Facebook group and Myspace
I will also let each seller know that they have been hand picked to be reviewed and have their shop shared with you. (Your shop shall be here almost a week for wxposure)

No comments:

Post a Comment